Disappointed in Koodo's lack of support for Lumia 610

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Will Koodo ever offer its Nokia Lumia 610 phone customers the Windows 7.8 upgrade that came out weeks ago? I am very disappointed in Koodo lack of customer support for this product!
Photo of Steph Bee

Steph Bee

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Jonathan I

Jonathan I, Mobile Master

• 114,344 Points 100k badge 2x thumb

Are these of any help to you? As far as I know OTA updates aren't supported by the Lumia 610 so you would have to do it manually. I think Telus/Koodo have pushed it out but I could be wrong. I know one of our other 610 users has 7.8 running on their phone, so maybe they could help us out.
Photo of Timo Tuokkola

Timo Tuokkola, Mobile Master

• 136,992 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I'm pretty sure it has been pushed out, koodo sent out an update to staff a few weeks ago saying it was available. Didn't pay a lot of attention to the specifics since I've only talked to about 6 customers in the year I've been with koodo who actually own the 610.
Photo of John Burke

John Burke, Mobile Master

• 71,336 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Some Users have gotten it but not everyone yet. Seems like a slow rollout but just wait.
I'm in the same boat.
Photo of Jorden

Jorden, Mobile Master

• 33,384 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Yeah I got it a week or so ago. My Lumia didn't tell me it was available but when I plugged it into my computer it told me the update was there. I know John tried to get it the same night and wasn't able to get it, but I got the official update for sure.
Photo of MykeC

• 20,174 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
I can confirm that I've received the update on my Nokia Lumia 610 :).

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.