Disappointed

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Although I have normally been very happy with Koodo, I must say I was disappointed with my recent bill. I received a call from Koodo to see if I'd like to change my plan and in the end I decided to go to the new plan. I was then charged a $10 fee for the over the phone change. They have reversed the charge now but I feel it is dishonest to call a customer to offer an upgrade and then charge for the call without letting me know there would be an additional charge. Had I known this I would have changed it myself online as I normally do. With any other company there would never be a charge for such a call since the money is made back in the more expensive plan that I switched to.
Again, disappointed Koodo!
Photo of Chris Albright

Chris Albright

• 70 Points

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 196,672 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Valid point. I agree 100%

Hope it was just an honest mistake on the rep who called you
Photo of HippieLongstocking

HippieLongstocking

• 24,720 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
THATS SO STUPID !!!!
Photo of Yannick

Yannick

• 44,018 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Chris, this indeed looks like a mistake as you shouldn't have been charged, and we wish to apologize for that. Would you mind sending us an email? That way we'll have access to your account and we can share this information for coaching purposes. You can use this link http://koo.do/YqucV0 (select "Social Media" as a category). Thank you very much!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.