Disappointed

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Hello Koodo I approached the Kiosk here in Chatham looking at purchasing a new phone and getting on the tab and was told I couldn't do it because of Fido giving me a bad wrap and a bad credit line but hey all is ok why because any Kiosk wether it be KooDo,Virgin Mobile,Rogers or Telus would allow people with low to next to no credit to get what they want,or if they are on assistance my phone is an old SamSung Ace all I want to d is upgrade because the current phone only last's me maybe 7 text messages befor dying and no it isn't the battery I just purchased a new one,if someone calls me like my boss it dies I do charge it fully all I want is a better phone at a reasonable price can anyone give me any good offers as a low life that has a pay as you go
Photo of Cheryl Alliett

Cheryl Alliett

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Timo Tuokkola

Timo Tuokkola, Mobile Master

• 140,132 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Not sure what your getting at. Yes, any provider will let you get a phone even with bad or no credit, but only if you pay for it in full, up front.
Photo of Mathieu

Mathieu, Mobile Master

• 60,848 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Cheryl,

You can go to your nearest WalMart if you want, they have a nice selection of pre-paid phones for Koodo and various carriers, most under 100$. These arn't the best of the best, but will do the basics like text and calling and such.  
Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 199,580 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Check out Kijiji you can get some great deals on a phone there if you look around.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.