Data Block

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Answered
I need my daughter's number which starts with 289 on my plan to have a data block. No access to data whatsoever.  She is not working enough right now to pay for her overages.  Since I get charged every time I need to make a change when I call customer service, I want this done today asap please.
Photo of Robyn Puckett

Robyn Puckett

  • 392 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
  • overwhelmed

Posted 1 year ago

  • 1
Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

  • 115,056 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Log into self serve > View rate plan > Add-ons  -  Manage > Add "Data Block w/ Pic Msg"  ($2/mo)

Just a note : They don't charge you when you call in for tech support or bill inquiry.
They will charge you if you ask them to do something that you can do it through self serve.
Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

  • 93,430 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
You should be able to add the data block add-on to her account through self-serve, saving you the fee to have a Koodo CSR complete it for you.

If this option is not available to you, the next best option is to contact Koodo by private message on Facebook, or DM on Twitter, so you do not have to wait on the phone.