Excellent customer service
Photo of Amanda Watson

Amanda Watson

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Amanda Watson

Amanda Watson

I am thrilled with the amazing customer service Danny provided me. I have never received better
Customer service anywhere. I believe he should promote him or give him a bonus. He was extremely helpful and understanding. Thank you so very much. Yours truly, Amanda Hemmings
Photo of MykeC

MykeC

• 20,174 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hey Amanda, Thanks for letting us know. I edited the subject title to remove the employee ID, but I did write it down. I will make sure that this Kudos is passed on :).
Photo of MykeC

MykeC

• 20,174 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Actually, I'll need a bit more information. Did you call in or was this at a Kiosk/Retailer?
Photo of Amanda Watson

Amanda Watson

I spoke with Danny on the phone. I honestly cannot express my full gratitude. Thank you Myke and please thank Danny again on my behalf
I want to set up my account ant they are asking me drivers license number. I dont have driver's license.to whom can i call?
Photo of Chris Petersens

Chris Petersens

• 47,266 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Other ID's will do. Social insurance number etc.
Still,it does not solve the problem. i tried typing in the sin number within the box where they are asking me the driver's license number which i dont have since they are no other options given for security check
Photo of Jorden

Jorden, Mobile Master

• 33,404 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
It needs to be some form of government issued photo ID.
But there link to open account would only ask for driver's license. Thy are not asking for other options like sin..
Photo of Jorden

Jorden, Mobile Master

• 33,404 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
They need 2 pieces of ID one must be government photo ID and a drivers license is the most common one.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.