Current Phone New Plan

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered

I have a Galaxy Nexus HSPA+ I just moved here to Canada and I'd like to just get the SIM CARD and use my current phone, can anyone assist me on how to do so? Thanks.
Photo of player01x


  • 70 Points

Posted 5 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Chris Petersens

Chris Petersens

  • 47,266 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Welcome to Canada my friend! The best place on Earth!:-)

What you are asking is both doable and simple. The easiest would be to go to a koodo store and pick up a SIM card. They will also set up most things for you. Don't forget to tell them that you want the discount for bringing your own phone. This will entitle you for a 10% reduction on your monthly plans. They will check your credit, if for whatever reason you don't pass just go prepaid with them.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.