credit paid to me

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
I have a credit on my account that I closed and want it paid to me. How do I get my money?
Photo of Alicia Wilkins

Alicia Wilkins

  • 70 Points

Posted 4 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

  • 196,772 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Call Koodo and they can send you a check

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.