• Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
the free blackberry curve 9320 pre-owned is it still free with pre-paid
Photo of MaryandOssie Sullivan

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 203,270 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
No, subsidized phones are never available on prepaid at any carrier since your not tied into any form of agreement with a prepaid account.
Photo of Robert

Robert, Mobile Master

• 106,876 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
You can always buy it second hand from somewhere so it is less expensive
I have a used one I was told I need a sim card but cant find any place to buy one can you help me out its for a blackberry 9320
Photo of Ahmad

Ahmad

• 96,102 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Go to a koodo store and they can sell you a sim card.
Photo of Chad Burr

Chad Burr, Mobile Master

• 203,988 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Also keep in mind a Blackberry like yours that isn't running BB 10 software will have limited functionality on prepaid. Basically phone and text.
THE CLOSEST STORE TO ME IS IN DARTMOUTH NS AND THEY DONTHAVE THEM AND THEY SAID I GOT TO GET IT FROM KOODO COMPANY SO I CANT GET IT IN NOVA SCOTIA
Photo of Chad Burr

Chad Burr, Mobile Master

• 203,988 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

• 93,430 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
There are at least 2 Koodo shops in the Halifax / Dartmouth area. One of them should have a SIM. Check out the 'Stores' link at the top of the page to find any Koodo stores (and resellers) in NS.
Photo of BobTheElectrician

BobTheElectrician

• 67,216 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Have to buy a SIM card from the provider you will be working with. Phone to be used with Koodo must use Koodo SIM. Likewise for any other provider.

You may also have to unlock it.
i know but I bought a koodo pre-paid card but cant activate it with out a sim card we checked all the places in nova scotia canadaand told they don't have them so where can I get one

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.