Copy o August 2011 bill

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Hi guys, I have a quick question I need a copy of my first bill at the beginning of the contract August 2011 How I can see it, the computer only allow me until September 2012. Thanks a lot.
Photo of Martha Janeth

Martha Janeth

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Zaphod Beeblebrox

Zaphod Beeblebrox

• 50,798 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
You can't. Koodo only keeps the bills for up to 18 months. If it is a legal issue, you would need follow a legal process for the police and/or courts to get such documentation.
Photo of Timo Tuokkola

Timo Tuokkola, Mobile Master

• 140,052 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Pretty sure Koodo can have a copy sent out, but there will be a $5 charge for doing so, and you'd have to call in to request it.
Photo of Zaphod Beeblebrox

Zaphod Beeblebrox

• 50,798 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
From that long ago?
Photo of Martha Janeth

Martha Janeth

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Thanks
Photo of Erin Wittke

Erin Wittke

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I have been calling in and requesting copies from 2012.. I started requesting in September 2013 it is now January 2015, and I am still waiting for them to send me a copy. They keep telling me it is on its way, and there is no reason that it should not be sent... And yet I still have nothing, and need it for a legal case..
Photo of Mark Kokolsky

Mark Kokolsky

• 10,722 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
I was pretty sure that companies were only required to keep invoices for the past X months. I know online they show 18 so im not sure If that's the number of months they are required to keep. I know they cant be expected to keep everything indefinitely.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.