• 1
  • Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Hey, so I've got a plan from Saskatchewan and I'm now living in BC . I want to keep my plan but switch my tab to a tab plus so I can get the s6 .. how does this work now ? I'm kind of confused! !
Photo of Krystal Dawn

Krystal Dawn

  • 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • unsure

Posted 3 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Ahmad


  • 96,102 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
That's not possible. You'd have to change your plan to a tab plus plan. At this point you're only eligable for a normal tab. With that being said, you aren't allowed on the plan if you aren't eligible, which you no longer are, so you would be made to get a new plan
Photo of Krystal Dawn

Krystal Dawn

  • 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I've had a Saskatchewan plan for 3 years living IN BC . And I've switched from the ace 2 x to a s3 to a s4 without changing my Saskatchewan plan to a bc plan !I've also been told by people who work at the koodo stand to stay with sask Cuz it's cheaper.
Photo of Joanna


  • 212 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
but I suppose you did not get a tab plus.. just a normal tab.. if you get a tab plans you HAVE to change the plan to a more expensive one.. 
Photo of Makkahn Mack

Makkahn Mack

  • 1,110 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Technically, you're not allowed, Kood regularly audits accounts, and if any account irregularities, well.....

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.