Charged on my statement even though i have free 1000minute s

• Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Answered
I have 1000. LD Minutes in my plan. Why is there charges on my statement. How do i get this fixed
Photo of Mamata Saler

Mamata Saler

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

• 89,480 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Were your calls to India, Germany, China, Hong Kong, Bangladesh, Italy, Mexico, Australia or Taiwan?  If not, they are billable, as only the above listed countries are included in the 1000 minute calling.
Photo of Mamata Saler

Mamata Saler

Yes. I called India. They still charged me.
Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

• 89,024 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Have you reviewed in Self-serve that the 1000 minutes bonus was applied to your plan?  There were a lot of folks who did not realize that the 1000 minute bonus was available to new customers activating a plan on Koodo, or current customers upgrading to a new device. Folks who simply changed from one plan to another with Koodo received the additional data, but were not eligible for the long distance minutes.

If your self-serve indicates the 1000 minutes are indeed applied to your account, then you should contact Koodo for an adjustment. The billing department is #227 from yior phone.
Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

• 112,704 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Was it long distance charge? Or was it minutes overage charge?

If you have (say) 500 minutes in your plan and made calls over 500 minutes during daytime, there will be minutes overage charge.

You don't get charge for LD charge for 1000 minutes with this bonus, but it's still use your minutes if calls made during daytime.
Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

• 28,768 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hey Mamata - can you please send us a private message on Facebook? We'll need to authenticate you as the account holder and can look into this in more detail with you. I see that you just activated your account on Dec. 10th, and the package you selected does include the 1,000 minute international long distance feature. Please reference this thread when you message us.
Photo of Mamata Saler

Mamata Saler

I did send Facebook message i hope you got that ranjan. I am new to this.
Photo of Mamata Saler

Mamata Saler

Hi ranjan are you there
Photo of Mathieu

Mathieu, Mobile Master

• 60,848 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Mamata,

Take a look at page 3 of your Koodo e-bill, what does the charge say exactly?
Photo of Mamata Saler

Mamata Saler

Thank you everyone helping me it all got fixed.
Photo of Mathieu

Mathieu, Mobile Master

• 60,848 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Glad to hear it! Have a good weekend