Changing Plans

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
I live out in Saskatchewan and have tried to change my plan on self serve numerous times but with no success. It keeps showing me different plans than ones listed. My number and plan is on my old Ontario number would that be the case?

I am trying not to switch to SaskTel, overall the ups and downs Koodo has been great over the years.
Photo of Eric Hutt

Eric Hutt

• 132 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • Excited

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of BobTheElectrician

BobTheElectrician

• 67,356 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Get in touch with customer service with your new address. These days call volumes are high so try opting for a call back or send a private message on Koodo's Facebook or Twitter page.

You have to establish SK connection to be eligible for SK plan, and your current ON number is getting in the way. Providing Koodo with new credit card data should do the trick. You will need an SK number to be eligible for an SK plan which will have to be done by customer service at no charge since you can't do it online.

If that ON number is critical, it can be ported out to VoIP, but that's another story.
(Edited)
Photo of Eric Hutt

Eric Hutt

• 132 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Oh perfect, thanks Bob!
Photo of Bernard

Bernard, Official Rep

• 80,862 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Bob is right, looking at your account the ON number will have to be changed to an SK one online. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.