Changing email address

  • 2
  • Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
How can I change my email address when your system won't accept it because it is too long? I tried calling *611 but got stuck in loops of options, none of which included my problem.
Photo of Jane Nicholson

Jane Nicholson

  • 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 3 years ago

  • 2
Photo of Timo Tuokkola

Timo Tuokkola, Mobile Master

  • 136,992 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
If you don't hear the right option you can always keep pressing zero to get routed to a customer service rep. I think they are the only ones who might be able to make it work, and I'm not even certain of that if the system says the address is too long.