Change of Address

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
The address on my account has street numbers reversed. Where can I go to correct that?
Photo of Jackie Klettke

Jackie Klettke

  • 70 Points

Posted 4 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Chad Burr

Chad Burr, Mobile Master

  • 203,988 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
You'll need to call into customer service. It's free.


Log into your self serve and click the contact us link at the bottom or the screen

You can send koodo a secure message that way.
Photo of Yannick


  • 44,018 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Jackie, Chad is right! You can also update your address directly on your Self Serve account. Once you're logged in your Self Serve account, click on "Billing and Email Address" and follow the steps :) Thank you!

If you see a good answer, give it a star.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.