Change billing address

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
I am trying to change my billing address and after typing the Postal Code (T2E 7Y1) and selecting any option, I receive this message "Oops! This is an invalid address. Please try again.". How can I update my billing address?
Photo of Marcelo Jucá

Marcelo Jucá

  • 70 Points

Posted 2 years ago

  • 1
Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

  • 93,400 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
There's some information at describing the new address input standards, and if I recall a link to a data entry process to get a Canada Post complaint address format. Have a look and see if the address format you have been using meets the current standards, and if necessary make adjustments when you enter your address at the Koodo site.

Hope this helps!
Photo of Jeremy Saurette

Jeremy Saurette

  • 60 Points
The link is about the most confusing page ever. If I call koodo can they change my address for me?
Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

  • 93,400 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Sure. They will likely charge a fee for completing the task on your behalf.
Photo of Sophie Brazeau

Sophie Brazeau

  • 72 Points
the fact that they will charge you 10$ on the phone because your selfservice doesn't work is complete Bull$$$ 
Photo of Sophia

Sophia, Mobile Master

  • 142,984 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Please don't abuse another person's thread to post an angry message, Sophie. If you feel the need to vent, start a new thread. Thanks!
Photo of Allan

Allan, Mobile Master

  • 61,880 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
They only charge $10 if it is something that can be easily done on uour own. If self serve is proved to not be working than no fee is charged Sophie.