Cell phone battery,

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 1-866-995-6636

Can you buy a new phone battery at the Koodo stands you find in malls?

I live in sherbrooke and want to know if I can go and buy a new phone battery at the mall where there is a Koodo stand
Photo of Lila Doucet

Lila Doucet

• 70 Points

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Robert

Robert, Mobile Master

• 101,020 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hello Lila.

I don't think Koodo has batteries in their kiosk. You should give them a call. Also, you could search the internet for one.
Photo of Zeta Abramovic

Zeta Abramovic

• 2,244 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Just buy them online form amazon.ca. Prices are really good.
Photo of John Lee

John Lee

• 36,704 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
If you have an iPhone then you will have to go to Apple and get it replaced there since the battery is not removable. If it is another device that has a removable battery, some technology based stores may sell them or you could always look online at ebay, amazon, etc.
Photo of Tayeb A

Tayeb A, Employee

• 17,720 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hey Lila, your best bet is to give a call to our customer Service (*611 from a Koodo phone or 1-866-995-6636 from a landline), if your phone is still covered by the manufacturer's warranty (http://koo.do/JVO5Mk) we will ship a replacment battery at no cost :)

If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Photo of Moonmack

• 4,000 Points 4k badge 2x thumb
Often there is a shop that will custom build batteries for a reasonable price. I would suggest looking into Battery World in Alberta or Battery Boys in Saskatchewan. Anyone know something closer to Sherbrooke?

I had bought an extra battery for my phone before they discontinued them, but in retrospect I should have just had it custom made when I needed it. Just make sure you hang onto the old battery - they may need to form factor.

As mentioned already an iPhone battery is not easily replaceable,

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.