Can't send/receive MMS on Blackberry Curve 9320, and registering here is not possible

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
I have a Blackberry Curve 9230, and I can't send or receive MMS messages with it. I got the phone from a friend in Holland, I myself live in Finland, and there is not a place I can call and ask about this since they don't sell Blackberrys here.
I called Elisa, my operator, and there was a block on MMS (and it had got there when I started using this phone), but the problem wasn't solved even though they removed the block.
It is the same problem as in a previous topic
http://community.koodomobile.com/kood... but there they adviced to go to self serve, and I can't since they don't recognize my phone number in the registering. Also I don't like to use internet on my phone, so I keep the Wi-Fi off all the time, and I'd like to solve the problem keeping it that way. I don't think I even have an internet-using-part on my contract.
Photo of Tessa Metsaranta

Tessa Metsaranta

• 70 Points

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Vincent

Vincent

• 12,188 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hey Tessa!

I would love to help but I understand that you’re now with a cell phone provider in Finland.

You should contact back your Finnish provider and request further assistance. You can also contact Blackberry: www.facebook.com/BlackBerry.

You also have to know that you need an internet connection in order to send/receive MMS from your device.

Thank you.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.