can't pay bill online, on hold 45 minutes

• Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: archiving 611

45 minutes on hold trying to pay a bill that I can't pay online. Very confused why the long wait time and how it is beyond koodo's capacity to recognize my payment information. Help please
Photo of Ken James Stewart

Ken James Stewart

• 192 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 86,532 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
You can pay on the phone via #123 option 3 or use online banking to get around issues with paying in self-serve

Ken James Stewart

automated phone service says it does not accept my card. Which is a Visa card. Which i use for all of my internet, phone, and other automatic payments. 

Ken James Stewart

up to 65 minutes waiting now. I'd rather speak to an actual person and resolve this issue.
(Edited)

Ken James Stewart

Attempting to use the app..."Sorry, but we were unable to register your credit card. Please try again later."
Photo of Josie

Josie, Employee

• 3,058 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
Hey Ken, you may be having difficulty because the name and address on the credit card needs to match the name and address on the account

Ken James Stewart

So how does one resolve this without waiting over an hour on the phone to make sure every detail in the address and name is EXACTLY the same?
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 85,982 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Well You would look in self-serve to see that the address and name you put in your account matches what you have for your credit card's name and billing address.
Photo of Cameron Jones

Cameron Jones

• 6,960 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Does Koodo have your update address? Does your credit card company have your up todate address? I'd start by contacting your credit card company to confirm what address they have for you and take it from there.
Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

• 85,926 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
The CC address information should also be on the bill you receive from the CC company each month either paper or PDF.
Photo of Cameron Jones

Cameron Jones

Or pay with online banking! 
Photo of Abhinav Behl

Abhinav Behl

• 60 Points
already on hold for 53 minutes..gawddd 
Photo of Cameron Jones

Cameron Jones

Are you on hold to pay your bill? Why not pay with your online account or pay through your bank's website?
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 85,982 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Or #123 option 3 over the phone.
Photo of Jru Gordon

Jru Gordon

• 9,038 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
you should be happy that you're having to wait a bit on the phone with Koodo, it means that the customer service agents are busy dealing with more and more customers who are calling in and giving praise to Koodo for the amazing deals and rate plans that Koodo is offering!
Photo of Cameron Jones

Cameron Jones

Sarcasm or just having a bad day? :)
Photo of thornhillsouthguy

thornhillsouthguy

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I, too, have been unable to find my bill or pay it online
Photo of Josie

Josie, Employee

• 2,996 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
You can dial *611 from your Koodo phone, select option 3 to pay with your credit card

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.