Can't login to Selfserve, 404

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 611 / 1866 mention

Can't login to selfserve

Every time I try and login, and I've tried on firefox and chrome on 3 computers and firefox on my phone, I get a 404 error. I just signed up today, all I want to do is be able to pay my bill. I've heard you have been updating your website so I'm guessing there are issues, but logging in appears to be working for other people. Anything I can do?
Photo of Logan Crump

Logan Crump

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Robert

Robert, Mobile Master

• 106,940 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
You've seem to go a long way trying to connect. Maybe wait until tomorow so you can pay your bill? I don't know why it won'T work

Or, you could try calling in and pay by phone. It's free to do that!

Dial *611 from your cellphone and choose option #3 then #1

Here are a list of option available to you

Photo of RudyW

RudyW

• 21,890 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
I very much doubt calling would help. I can log in, you can log in, the website works. This sounds more likely an issue on the OP's end. A cached 404 site from the past.
Photo of Robert

Robert, Mobile Master

If he can't and needs to pay I offered him a free way to pay his bull without going on self serve
Photo of RudyW

RudyW

• 21,890 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Clear you cache and history. The site works.
Photo of Tea Pere

Tea Pere

• 60 Points
I'm having this problem right now still after clearing cache and history,
Any help? 
I want to pay my bill but I don't feel comfortable paying with VISA over a phone
I either get the 404 message or the page you are accessing does not exist. 
Photo of Robert

Robert, Mobile Master

Have you tried the above solutions? If none worked, try paying via your phone and the application!
(Edited)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.