Can't get Note 9 discount on Medium Tab ($900)

• Question
  • Updated 6 days ago
I'm trying to pre-order the Samsung Note 9 on Medium Tab today.  When I'm logged in, the Medium Tab deal shows $900 w/ $50 off my next bill.

However when I add it to my cart, it shows $1080 (no $180 discount). 

I'm on a Medium Tab eligible plan but I don't have yet a tab. 

If I logout, the discounts show in checkout.  Am I not eligible?
Photo of Mujtaba

Mujtaba

• 132 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 week ago

Photo of Dinh

Dinh, Mobile Master

• 45,986 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
I saw the same problem when I tried to upgrade to the note9 on Medium Tab. It could be a glitch. You might want to contact Koodo directly to fix it, or wait to try it again.
Photo of Mujtaba

Mujtaba

Have you been able to successfully upgrade to note 9 after experiencing that problem? I'm still having problems.  Sent an email to koodo webstore after chatting over messenger.  
Photo of Dinh

Dinh, Mobile Master

• 45,986 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
@Mujtaba: I didn't see extra -$180 if I chose to upgrade my current phone to the note9. However, I could see the credit when I added the phone with a new number. There could be something wrong there. The pre-order with the price for the note9, but they said it was the note 8 (with a  new plan)

I would suggest you follow up with Koodo team and check. I am using firefox on Windows 7.0
(Edited)
Photo of Mujtaba

Mujtaba

Yup, my screen also shows note 8 ( not note 9), so I'm experiencing the same bug.  I hope this will be fixed soon.   
Photo of Robert

Robert, Mobile Master

• 109,454 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Try another browser?? 
Photo of Allan

Allan, Mobile Master

• 65,658 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Yea it seems to be working fine for me. A different browser or clearing the cache on the one you are using might help.
Photo of Mujtaba

Mujtaba

I’ve tried clearing the cache and other browsers. I also tried using incognito mode in each. Still not seeing the discount in the cart.
Photo of Sophia

Sophia, Mobile Master

• 144,668 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Send them a private message on Facebook, with a screenshot... They'll fix it for you I'm sure :)
Photo of Robert

Robert, Mobile Master

• 109,454 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Here's the direct link : www.m.me/Koodo
Photo of Mujtaba

Mujtaba

Update: I was finally able to order with the discount. It still showed “note 8 64Go” but the discounts were there.