Cancellation issue

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
I cancelled my Koodoo subscription yesterday (May, 3rd). Now I got an email that I scheduled to cancel my service on May 28, 2014.
Does it mean that I need to pay for these 25 days? I transferred my Koodo number to another provider, so it is not active and I am even not able to use it anymore.
Photo of nagim

nagim

• 132 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Timo Tuokkola

Timo Tuokkola, Mobile Master

• 139,982 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
If you paid the last bill they sent you you have already paid for those days.
Photo of nagim

nagim

• 132 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
It's soooo cute. Awesome hidden cancellation fee. Bravo, Koodo, you made me even happier now. I am so glad to not to be your client anymore :)
Photo of Timo Tuokkola

Timo Tuokkola, Mobile Master

• 139,982 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
It was not charged after you cancelled, it was charged BEFORE. If you had cancelled your account on the last day of your billing cycle you would have been charged the same. It is NOT a hidden cancellation fee.
Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 199,438 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
If you think Koodo is bad for anything your in for a big surprise when you sign up with any of the other carriers as I've been with them all and Koodo is the only one I've never had any issues with and none of the other carriers are as straightforward and easy to understand charges than Koodo. Good luck if you are going elsewhere if you are I hope it works out for you.
Photo of LairdC

LairdC

• 5,164 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Nagim, no matter who you switched they do the same. :-)
Photo of Ivan

Ivan, Mobile Master

• 96,382 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
All of the carriers have nearly identical cancellation practices.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.