• 1
  • Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
I want to switch to another phone company. I will pay off my tab owing, but I want to keep my phone number. I've been told to provide the other phone company my Cell Account number. Do I need to call in for this?
Photo of Shan Mei

Shan Mei

  • 142 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Jonathan I

Jonathan I, Mobile Master

  • 114,404 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
It's available on your bills (self serve or paper) and the paperwork you signed when you got your last phone.

Out of curiosity, why are you leaving Koodo? Compelling gift card offer?
Photo of Some random Mobile Master

Some random Mobile Master, Mobile Master

  • 39,554 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Or maybe a phone Koodo doesn't sell? Please be aware, Shan, that you can bring any compatible and unlocked phone of your choice to Koodo (and get 10% off your plan once you clear your Tab). It's something worth considering!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.