Cancel order #HFO19463040

• Question
  • Updated 5 months ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Resolved

I want to cancel my order and I have been calling the webstore since Mar.13 during their hours many times, but no one picks up the phone. I have also left them voicemails and I never get a call back. I also sent them email on Mar13 and Mar14, but they also never replied. I don't think my order has shipped out yet as I never receive the shipment notification. 
Photo of Vivian Tung

Vivian Tung

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • annoyed

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of Kelsey

Kelsey, Employee

• 1,650 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Hey there, I will reach out to the web team and let them know. Will respond back when they've confirmed cancellation - you're right, it hasn't shipped.

Edit: Cancelled! You will see a refund on your card in a few days, as well as an email confirmation from one of the team members. Thanks for your patience Vivian. 
(Edited)
Photo of Vivian Tung

Vivian Tung

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Thank You!
Photo of RickT

RickT

• 872 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I have a similar issue Kelsey, I emailed the webstore on 3/7 wishing to return the Essential phone I purchased on 2/27. Today the 15th and I still have not received an email back.
Photo of Kelsey

Kelsey, Employee

• 1,650 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
It sounds like you've received the phone, is that right RickT? if so, that is a different situation than Vivian's because her order hadn't been shipped yet. If you're initiating a return, the team will be responding to your email as soon as they're able. Since you've sent an email with the intention of cancelling, you'll be within your 15 day window. Thanks for your patience!
(Edited)
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 200,980 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
So Kelsey, Why couldnt a customer cancel an order as easy as you?
Photo of RickT

RickT

• 872 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Kelsey, I got a reply on Facebook today. They say as soon as I send pictures of the phone to show there is no damage they will process the return.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.