Can someone advise why your tab stops growing? My tab has been at $150.00 for the last 11 months. Thank you.

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: no longer relevant

Photo of Cathy S

Cathy S

• 70 Points

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Daniel Kim

Daniel Kim, Mobile Master

• 34,736 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
That's the tab cap Cathy, you can only have up to 150 positive tab :( Cathy, since you can't collect any more tab credits, why not call koodo and get the 10% off your monthly plan discount :) You are eligible since you have no remaining negative tab :)
Photo of Jonathan I

Jonathan I, Mobile Master

• 114,344 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
You should also consider utilizing that positive Tab towards a new device since it can't be used for anything else? You could pick up a Moto G for free, have 0 Tab, and then still qualify for a 10% discount! How cool is that?
Photo of Ahmad

Ahmad

• 96,102 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Even better would be Daniel's idea and wait to use the $150 positive tab until she really needs to on a phone she actually wants
Photo of Jonathan I

Jonathan I, Mobile Master

• 114,344 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Pish posh. Everyone needs to experience the Moto G.
Photo of John Lee

John Lee

• 36,724 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
If you're not interested in having the tab because you don't find a need to use it on Koodo phones/accessories, you can just apply for the BYOD discount (since your tab is positive - the phone is "officially" yours), and get a 10% discount on your plan so you get direct savings!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.