Can I request a service suspension for 2 months, I am vacationing for 2 months in Florida. I will not be taking Koodo phone with me

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
$28 100MB 200 min Plan, location Ontario phone model flip phone bought at Walmart
Photo of lorraine-annechapman_arther

Posted 2 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Ahmad


  • 96,062 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
You can. You need to call customer service at *611 from your Koodo phone in order to do so and they can do that for you. There's a $15/month charge and remember you have to choose a new plan when you come back. If you don't want that, then you just have to keep your plan and pay your bill.