Can I have two phones with two different numbers under the same name with one bill

• Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
I own a moto g phone and the tab is payed and I want to buy an iPhone 7 with a tab but don't want to deativate my moto g phone I want too use one for home and one to go out
Photo of jossie isaac

jossie isaac

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • no clue

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Daniel Hryb

Daniel Hryb

• 3,770 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
Yes you can, I have 3 phones/phone numbers, one for me, my wife and my children. All comes on 1 bill
Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

• 86,146 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Yes, you can buy a second phone on your payment account. Just ask at the store.
If you do not live in BC / AB you could also consider Koodo's Wireless Home Phone for your stay at home phone, and port your existing number to it.
Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

• 112,138 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
You can have 2nd phone with different number AND its own Tab and  plan.
It means your monthly bill will be : your current service(plan) + 2nd service(plan) with Tab fee for new phone.

Do you want to use the Moto G at home and use iPhone for everyday use?

Or, you can upgrade your phone to i7, and have a Koodo's wireless home phone which currently have great promo.
https://www.koodomobile.com/wireless-home-phone?INTCMP=KMNew_HomeBAN_WirelessHomePhonePromoBanner_Le...

If  you just upgrade your phone to iPhone, you can keep your moto G to use it from time to time.
You just need to SIM swap through self serve.  Postpaid SIM will be deactivate after 90 days of non-use,so make sure you reactivate your SIM within 90 days.
(Edited)
Photo of jossie isaac

jossie isaac

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
This is jossie Isaac thank you for your answers is it true or false after I'm done paying my tab I can close my koodo account asking because if I get the second phone and want to close the moto g after a few months am I still in a contract or is there no contract besides paying off your tab
Photo of Daniel Hryb

Daniel Hryb

• 3,770 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
once your tab is paid off, you have no more obligation to continue services with Koodo. you could cancel services and only pay the current charges for your plan. :)