Koodo Community
Question

can I get receipt for my monthly charges from you if I am using automatic top up

(empty)

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi David, Prepaid top up doesn't offer a receipt, but you can print the page Billing - Transaction History if that is of any use to you.
Hi David, Prepaid top up doesn't offer a receipt, but you can print the page Billing - Transac...Why doesn't Koodo offer a receipt for prepaid top-up?  The only other businesses that I can think of that can't give receipts are illegal ones!
Is it really that much to ask?

David, did you ever figure out a way to get a receipt? I’m in the same situation right now and would love to find some kind of solution...

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

This topic is 5 years old, and the answer back then was the same as to your recently enquiry. See my reply to your post: https://community.koodomobile.com/billing-66726/prepaid-self-serve-need-to-download-an-invoice-or-receipt-7797410

What you want is not possible.

David, did you ever figure out a way to get a receipt? I’m in the same situation right now and would love to find some kind of solution...

Have you found a way to get a receipt? I'm also in the same boat and need one for my business expenses. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

No changes from five months/years ago, @jess44 

See the first reply to this topic.

No changes from five months/years ago, @jess44 

See the first reply to this topic.

That's very surprising and disappointing. Thanks for your response though!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

No worries, I replied in your thread too now 😊

https://community.koodomobile.com/self-serve-66723/receipt-invoice-for-prepaid-self-serve-account-automatic-monthly-topups-7799756

Userlevel 7

Copy of my response to Jess44

You may obtain a record of payment by going to  your Prepaid self-serve account’s ‘billing’ tab and selecting ‘transaction history’ tab for the period of interest. You may print the transaction history table page or obtain a screen shot.