Can I get my money back if I have credit in my balence?

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 611 mentions

I want to cancel my phone plan, I don't have a tab or any contracts. But I put in extra money for another 2 months of my bill and want to cancel this week. Is it possible to refund that money so I can cancel?
Photo of Philip Fertsman

Philip Fertsman

  • 70 Points

Posted 2 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Chad Burr

Chad Burr, Mobile Master

  • 203,988 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
When you call to cancel you can request a check be mailed to you.

Why do you want to cancel?
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

  • 97,462 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
You would have to call 611 to cancel. Then you should get a final bill. You can then request a refund of the balance remaining, which will be in cheque.
Photo of Kim Abbott

Kim Abbott

  • 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I was told at customer service that they don't return credits. I have called numerous times since and get sent all over the place. It was over $200.00!
Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

  • 115,066 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
What do you mean "get sent all over the place"?
And who told you they don't return credits? Did they say why...?

If you have bill/account credits, then they will refund you. You have to call in and request a refund.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.