Can I add a tab to my account if I have the 10GB for $60 plan (promotion from Dec 2017)?

• Question
  • Updated 4 months ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 10GB plan

In December I switched to the promotion plan of 10 GB for $60/month. I vaguely remember being told that this is eligible with BYOD only (which was my case). But today I got the notification from koodo:

"Big Deal Alert! Upgrade to select phones with the Tab and get up to $200 in bill credits! Hurry, offer ends April 1, 2018."

I actually am in the market for a new phone to upgrade from my slowly failing iPhone 6s. I'm wondering if I could add a tab to my phone with the promotional plan I am on. Thanks!
Photo of Danielle Soulard

Danielle Soulard

• 70 Points

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 203,250 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
No you'll have to change your plan to take a tab as it's a No Tab plan you have unfortunately.
(Edited)
Photo of Grizz Can

Grizz Can

• 220 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
They should change that. People should not be punished because they need a new phone. Or at least get the deal on phones that tab plans have.
Photo of Allan

Allan, Mobile Master

• 62,172 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Its part of the deal. I'm fairly positive it was done that way on purpose so that people wouldnt have this plan forever and would likely switch when they needed a new phone.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.