• Question
  • Updated 4 months ago
Hi Team,

I am sagar from India. I have been cheated from one of your employee
Name: Laldin Thara
Account number: 20451422872
IFSC code : SBIN0004795
Branch: Kolasib.

my name is Sagar Sandhana from India ,i have ordered apple i watch 3 series.

so this guy have taken 12000rs INR from me for the apple i watch 3 series so i have paid him and  waitied for 2 days, no response from him, after they came back and said that due to tax and heavy insurance cost , they sent me 5 units of Apple i watch  and he asked me to pay 6000rs INR for another 3units and other 2 units will be free, i told them i dont have a money to pay then they said pay 50% so that they add 50% and they will deliver the goods, i trusted them and i paid 6000rs INR second time, from that time two days there is no response from them, then they came back with new issue that as i dont have IBC[international buyers card] goods were holded by customs. 

This made me shocking and came to know that i have been cheated.

So Please help me out... i need your help as the employee said that he is from koodo mobiles.

Please find the attached files for the refrence and below is my tracking id

Tracking Id- 1519587826
shippment name- www.twilightfreighserves.com.

Warm regards,
Sagar Sandhana
+917387570757
Photo of Sagar Sandhana

Sagar Sandhana

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • Frustrated, Angry, Feeling like to absue

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of Timo Tuokkola

Timo Tuokkola, Mobile Master

• 141,622 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Koodo does not sell products internationally, nor do they carry any model of Apple Watch. Sorry you got scammed, but koodo had nothing to do with it. Posting your personal banking information on a public forum, by the way, is an excellent way to lose the rest of your money.
Photo of Sagar Sandhana

Sagar Sandhana

thanks alot ...can i know what is the next step to get the money back i mean what action can be done
Photo of Timo Tuokkola

I have no way of knowing what the procedure in India might be. I would suggest contacting your bank, a lawyer, or the police.
(Edited)
Photo of Sagar Sandhana

Sagar Sandhana

ok thanks for the help....I would be aware from the next time 
Photo of Sagar Sandhana

Sagar Sandhana

the address mention below is it yours as it was mention on tracking shipments 

Koodo Mobile phones,
Oakridge centre,W 41st,
Avenue, Vancouver, BC V5Z,
2M9 canada, 650, Canada

Plese confirm as i have received the shipment copy and the address was mention on this
Photo of Timo Tuokkola

That is the address of a koodo retail location in a shopping mall in Vancouver, BC. It may as well be 1600 Pennsylvania avenue, Washington, DC though, as it is clearly a fake address.