Calling from US to Canada

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
My husband currently uses an old school flip phone and will be travelling to the U.S..  What type of add on does he need to make LD calls back to Canada and while in the US and is he going to have issues connecting to a network when he gets to the US?  As mentioned, this is a flip phone so I don't even know if it has a SIM card.
He currently has the CAN TALK & TEXT 100 MIN. package however he does not text.
Thank you.
Photo of Joe G

Joe G

  • 70 Points

Posted 2 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Jru Gordon

Jru Gordon

  • 9,144 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Photo of Robert

Robert, Mobile Master

  • 107,634 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
He won't be supposed to have any issues with connecting on the network. Everything should work just fine.