Called my cell from my home phone and on the cell it says Voicemail and this number 902-XXX-XXX every time, Why Cost me 30 min this month

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Photo of Shelley Nickerson

Shelley Nickerson

• 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 90,584 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Do you have any sort of call forwarding set up? Is your cell phone prepaid and if so do you have minutes on it when you called your cell phone?
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

You didn't ask why that number shows up, merely that the number shows up  and then why it cost you 30 minutes. That number is the voicemail system number.
(Edited)

Shelley Nickerson

Ok so the answer to this question is to check my voicemail from my home phone number to save on minutes is my understanding. Sorry this is my first time in the community and tried my best to ask the question correctly. So thanks for your help. 
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

No problem! Glad I could be of help. If there's anything else don't hesitate to come back here.

Shelley Nickerson

Hi again, I went to self serve and I got the password which is my phone number but now I don't know how to change that to another password.
Photo of Timo Tuokkola

Timo Tuokkola, Mobile Master

• 140,012 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
If you reset your voicemail password, you should be automatically prompted to change it the first time you sign in.