Business hours??

• Idea
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Not Planned
Why are the business hours of the Koodo stores not published on the store locator page?
Photo of Jozef Lambrecht

Jozef Lambrecht

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Chris Petersens

Chris Petersens

• 47,266 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
They all seem to be in malls. The hours would be the same as the malls?
Photo of Myke

Myke

• 45,090 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
You have to call for the store hours as they will vary from store to store.
Photo of Jozef Lambrecht

Jozef Lambrecht

Not all the stores are in malls (e.g. West 4th store) + they list all the stores, so they can mention the store hours next to the addresses, no?
Photo of Zaphod Beeblebrox

Zaphod Beeblebrox

• 50,808 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
I'd give this a +1 on the sole reason that no one seems to have time to call the stores in question to find out the hours.
Photo of Jorden

Jorden, Mobile Master

• 33,404 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Jozef part of the problem with that (aside from the ones that are not in malls) is store hours can change with the seasons, it's far easier to call the stores/check the mall websites than it would be to constantly monitor from a central location if a store's hours needed to change for a few weeks.

I assume the non mall locations don't have the hours for one reason, consistency. Otherwise people would be asking on here why store X has hours online and store Y does not.

Not saying it's a bad idea to have them online, but the majority already are (just not on Koodo's website).
Photo of Jozef Lambrecht

Jozef Lambrecht

Calling is not an option since most people have problems with their phone when they look up a koodo store...
Photo of Myke

Myke

• 45,090 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
There's more than one way to call someone, or some place. Another phone, skype, etc.
Photo of John Lee

John Lee

• 36,724 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
All of the Koodo shops I know are in malls so they are the same business hours as the mall business hours. If you're talking about Customer Service via Contact, you can contact them here.

www.koodomobile.com/contactus

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.