Broken phone for poor traveller

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
My son has broken his phone, he is travelling with minimum cash, and I want to pay Koodo to allow him to drop in and get a new phone. How do I do this?
Photo of Roger Heimpel

Roger Heimpel

  • 70 Points

Posted 5 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

  • 203,968 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I think your best to just wire your son the money or transfer the money into his bank account & then he can just go to a koodo kiosk or retail parter & grab the phone he wants.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.