Broken phone

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
I am in Florida and I cannot charge my phone, the connector in the phone is broken. If I can find an unlocked cell phone can I move my sim card?
Photo of Pat Aasen

Pat Aasen

  • 70 Points

Posted 3 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Ahmad


  • 96,102 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
If you find a compatible, unlocked phone then yes you can just put your sim card into that phone and use it.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.