Bonus 500 MB of data and 10$ discount per month.

• Question
  • Updated 5 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I don't see my bonus 500 MB of data nor do I see my 10$ discount per month. Just signed up earlier today.
Photo of Colin McKenna

Colin McKenna

• 172 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 months ago

Photo of Erwin

Erwin

• 23,546 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Colin,

How did you sign up? Online, Koodo Corporate, Koodo reseller?
Photo of Colin McKenna

Colin McKenna

Hi

BestBuy. They told me at the time that it was all good to go but when I registered my account one I was home, I don't see it.
Photo of Bernard

Bernard, Official Rep

• 75,512 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Alright, looks like I will eat crow this morning......i was wrong, fully admitted! Bonus data does apply indeed. Few conditions only. So if your account is not fixed yet Colin, I will have it looked after.
Photo of Colin McKenna

Colin McKenna

You are a good man Bernard. It hasn't been fixed yet so if you could look after that, I'd sure appreciate it. :)
Photo of Bernard

Bernard, Official Rep

Done! :-) 
Photo of Jean

Jean

• 60 Points
Bernard..I am in a similar boat...a new plan I got in woodstock Ontario Telus xxx-xxx-xxxx Limited offer $45 for 500mbs +500mbs bonus..I have reached my first 500mbs..and am cut off and no sight oy my bonus 500mbs...it must have not been registered in the system. i am a brand new customer and never had a cell phone before now. Please help. My month periods expires in a few days.
(Edited)
Photo of Bernard

Bernard, Official Rep

@ Jean, can you pls send us a private message on Facebook? I also deleted you number here. This is a public forum and don't want you to get spammed. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.