Billing change, 2 bills instead of 1

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 1-866-995-6636

We have 2 phones on the same bill we would like them separated so that we can have 2 paperless bills please
Photo of Dave Sedore

Dave Sedore

  • 70 Points

Posted 5 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Get it solved !

Get it solved !

  • 4,044 Points 4k badge 2x thumb
Hi Dave.
Your Only option here is to call customer care and they will help you with this.A charge of $25 may be applied (not sure )
Photo of Yannick


  • 44,018 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Dave, Get it Solved is right! A $25 applied, since a new account will be created. We can be reached at *611 from the cell or 1-866-995-6636 from a landline.

If you see a good answer, give it a star

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.