Billing Error

• Question
  • Updated 5 months ago
Just received my bill for Nov/Dec with a charge of $21 and for a Canadawide call made on Sat Nov 25, 2017, also .75 for a local text.. I’m a senior has Koodo changed their plans? I never use all my air time minutes, always pay on time. What’s going on. Useless trying to phone them, line is either busy or just cuts you off.
Photo of Pam

Pam

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of Dinh

Dinh, Mobile Master

• 32,772 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
What phone plan do you have with Koodo? can you also post the snapshot of the page 3, where it said why it charged you (delete all personal information like phone number, your name)
Photo of Camilo_A

Camilo_A

• 31,032 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi there Pam!

When bill is higher than expected usually is for usage not included in your plan...

I will recommend u to log into your self serve account and once logged in send Koodo an E-mail, they will treat your request in a few days, but considering the high volume of calls these days, this will be your best option!

Enjoy
Photo of Pam

Pam

What is Koodo email?
Photo of Camilo_A

Camilo_A

• 31,032 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Log into your self serve account, once logged in, scroll down and go to contact us... Then you will have the option to email...
Photo of Pam

Pam

After logging in, checked all over for an email address but can’t one for Koodo. Pam