Billing Address is in Austria not Canada

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 1-866

I would like to pay my bill by Credit Card, but my billing address is not my home address. I am an Exchange student here in Canada, so my billing Address is in Austria. Can we change it so that I can make the Credit Card payment?
Photo of Lisa Ratz

Lisa Ratz

  • 70 Points

Posted 4 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Jonathan I

Jonathan I, Mobile Master

  • 114,404 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I think you'll need to register the card first. Try calling customer service for this one. 1-866-995-6636 or *611 from your Koodo phone. It's free.
Photo of Chris Petersens

Chris Petersens

  • 47,266 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
It maybe just as simple to buy a prepaid giftcards (Visa or M/C) from gas stations or Shoppers Drug Mart. You can pay your bills with those.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.