Battery Issue!

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
We have a Samsung Model GT-S7560M phone that is 2 1/2 years old. We use this phone exclusively for phone calls and texting. The battery 3.8 V Li-ion used to last for about 1 week. It now seems to need charge every 2 days! Is the battery covered under warranty? Also, what do I need to up load pictures from my phone to my computer?
Photo of Neil Siemens

Neil Siemens

• 70 Points

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Jonathan I

Jonathan I, Mobile Master

• 114,404 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Your warranty expired a looooonnng time ago (1 year). If it's the Ace II X, it can't be 2 and 1/2 years since it came out around September 2012 if my memory serves correctly. You can try replacing the battery, but that's about it.

Speaking of, a whole week?? Count your blessings. My HTC One (M8) lasts maybe 24 hours but I love it. I highly, highly recommend getting new hardware as that poor thing needs to be out to pasture. If you're on postpaid/Tab, the Moto G is probably the best bang for your buck phone and is a big jump from the Ace II X.

As for uploading pictures, you can connect your phone to your computer with a micro USB cable. Your phone probably came with one in the box. If not, you probably have one lying around your house or borrow a friend's. After that, you can navigate through the folders like any other mass storage device. Select "DCIM". This has your camera pictures. Copy them all over and you're done.
Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 203,898 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I second checking out the Motorola Moto G if your looking for a great phone with excellent battery life. Infact the Moto G has the best battery life of any phone Koodo carries and you can get it for $0 out of pocket on the tab "

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.