Any koodo employees, Can you guys cancel my order#HFO20213830 asap? Going to buy it in store instead.

• Question
  • Updated 4 weeks ago
It's a Saturday and if any koodo employee Can cancel my order asap that would be great? My order number is #HFO20213830.
Photo of Tong Du

Tong Du

• 112 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 weeks ago

Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 201,124 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
You need to contact the webstore to cancel.  If it is too late, then do not accept delivery when Canada post comes to your door 

Koodo Webstore:

If you need assistance with an order you placed online at koodomobile.com, contact the Koodo Webstore team at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com or dial 1-844-566-3697. Please have your order number handy.

Hours of Operation:

• Tuesday to Friday: 3pm to 9pm EST
Photo of Dinh

Dinh, Mobile Master

• 46,106 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
@Tong: you have to contact the webstore to cancel. Email or leaving a voicemail to them. They will contact you to verify and cancel. You could also go to the store and open a new number there (you might have to pay $30 connection fee if you activate instore).
Photo of Tong Du

Tong Du

@dinh i’m going wait till tuesday to see what happens.
Photo of Dinh

Dinh, Mobile Master

• 46,106 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
@Tong: your order properly hasn't been processed(otherwise you would have received a shipping notice). Also you have 15 days of return/refund. If you need the service, just go ahead and deal with the webstore later.
(Edited)
Photo of Tong Du

Tong Du

@dinh yeah I just want my order to get cancelled so I can get my refund asap.
Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

• 31,356 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hey Tong - looks like the request was completed and refund provided. Everything looks to be in order now - let us know if you have any further questions.