Alcatel Onetouch a392cc

• Question
  • Updated 12 months ago
  • Answered
I am in Victoria and am soon planning to get the A392cc. I called Koodo and they said that the phone is discontinued. I have had no luck finding it in stores and my parents will not let me get the Go flip. I'm pretty p'd off. Just wanted to warn anyone getting the phone.
Photo of fanan

fanan

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • angry

Posted 12 months ago

Photo of Chad Burr

Chad Burr, Mobile Master

• 203,988 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Check Kijiji or eBay. Tons of great flip phones out there. Just needs to be Telus or Koodo or an unlocked device.
Photo of Allan

Allan, Mobile Master

• 62,040 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
I found the a392cc on both amazon and ebay for good prices so those are possibilities.
Photo of fanan

fanan

Me getting a phone is a pretty complicated thing right now. All I can say is that I can only get the phone from Koodo and it has to be a flip.
Photo of Allan

Allan, Mobile Master

• 62,040 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
If it HAS to be from Koodo than I would just suggest going to all Koodo authorized retailers around you that sell prepaid phones. (Koodo kiosk, The Mobile Shop, Walmart, Best Buy, etc.). Other than that I dont think you have many other options unfortunately.
Photo of fanan

fanan

The Go Flip has wifi and my parents won't let me have that for some stupid reason.
Photo of Chad Burr

Chad Burr, Mobile Master

• 203,988 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I would show your parents that the device they want you to get isn't available from Koodo anymore. Show them this thread giving you options to buy the correct device elsewhere.