alcatel one touch pop icon

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
anyone know model number for this phone that Koodo offers so i can look up full specs.
Photo of ariwik1

ariwik1

• 230 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Chad Burr

Chad Burr, Mobile Master

• 203,988 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Telus doesn't list the model number but specs are there...extrapolate what you can.

http://www.telus.com/en/on/mobility/d...
Photo of Sophia

Sophia, Mobile Master

• 142,618 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Here you go: http://www.alcatelonetouch.com/ca-en/...

Koodo has the single SIM version :)
Photo of ariwik1

ariwik1

yes yes i seen all this already. under pop icon alcatel has 5 models so nned to know which one Kooodo has. i think two of the models the camera does not have auto focus. I'm hoping Koodo has auto focus with this unit.
Photo of ariwik1

ariwik1

Please can anyone provide model number for this phone.
Photo of Some random Mobile Master

Some random Mobile Master, Mobile Master

• 39,554 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
I don't know the exact model number as is stated on the box, ariwik1, but this phone is also called the Alcatel Pop C7, so you may be able to find more information by using its other name.
Photo of ariwik1

ariwik1

found out model # is 7040T, however can't find this models specs anywhere. must be same as 7040D which has no flash and camera has no auto focus. still searching but may have to go to koodo store
Photo of Some random Mobile Master

Some random Mobile Master, Mobile Master

• 39,554 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
One thing is for sure, though. If you are after a large screen, this will do alright at 5 inches, but if you're looking for a high DPI screen, look elsewhere. It's FWVGA, which means that at 5in, it's below 200 PPI, which is unacceptable imho in 2014, whatever the device.

It's big brother, the IdolX+, has a FullHD screen, at 441 PPI. Of course, it's double the price :(
where can you buy cases for the pop icon 7040T?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.