• Not Planned
Photo of Darshak Makadia

Darshak Makadia

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of John Burke

John Burke, Mobile Master

• 71,346 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Details outlining the reasoning behind this suggestion?
Personally I see no need for dissecting the blocks of Data - 500MB or 1GB is enough of a division already.
Photo of Myke

• 45,100 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
This won't work. The rate plans either have pay per use data or data built in. There isn't a way to add on data addon amounts without doing some restructuring, which is time and $$$.
Photo of quasarito

• 9,738 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
I agree. The Canada-wide Talk & Text plans already have data tiers for the occasional user so there really is no point in having an add-on when the tiers will bucket you according to the amount of data used.

The Canada-wide Data plans have a fixed data amount per billing cycle and an overage bucket if you occasionally surpass your allotted amount. No add-on necessary here either.

The add-on idea is redundant as there are mechanisms in place for additional data already. If the person is suggesting cheaper data tiers, then that is a different story.
Photo of Curtules

• 19,666 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
I don't think Koodo has any plans for an optional data add-on, but if they did I doubt you'd get that much data for just $5.
Photo of Robert

Robert, Mobile Master

• 101,414 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
The only thing you would get is 10$/extra GB. Which is not as good as you're suggesting but it would fit your needs no?

Also, what plan are you on adnare you a QC resident? Cause if yes, if you upgrade from the 40$ plan to the 45$ plan you get 800MB more than the 40$ for only 5$ .