add on

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: *611 or 1-866-995-6636 mentions

I am trying to add a data plan to my phone but it wont let me on self serve for some reason. I had blocked the data before but would like to add some sort of alternative due to work purposes.
Photo of Megan Lavoie

Megan Lavoie

• 70 Points

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Sophia

Sophia, Mobile Master

• 141,558 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
HI Megan,

What plan do you currently have? It could be that you already have some data included, or it might be one of the older Talk & Text plans with flex data. In that case all you need to do is call Koodo (*611) and ask them to remove the data block... then you could use data again.
Make sure you ask them how much data will cost you on your plan, to avoid potentially nasty surprises :)
Photo of Jonathan I

Jonathan I, Mobile Master

• 114,364 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Just to add on to what Sophia said, data add-ons are no longer available. You'll have to either use the PPU rates in your current plan or switch to the in-market plans that include some data.
Photo of Rocky Balboa

Rocky Balboa

• 20,414 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
If you've already done so the self serve will only allow to change your plan once per billing cycle. If you're wishing to add data you have to change the plan all together as previously mentioned.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.