Account/Order status

• Question
  • Updated 3 months ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Hi, coming from PM.

Ordered two SIMs online last week, both have now arrived. Both are new lines for my existing account (I moved to Koodo before the rush a couple weeks ago and these are family members that were with me at PM).

Last week received an email for one of the orders with a temp phone number, even shows up under my self-serve account as another subscriber. I will port the PM number for this one over tonight.

Second order never received a similar email (and not in spam, etc) and doesn't show under my self-serve either so I'm not sure how to proceed.

Before the SIMs were shipped last week I did receive a phone call from the Web Store to confirm that I wanted both orders as new lines for my existing account and was told all was good there and it was approved.

The order number that is in limbo is HFO19349490. If anyone can assist then danke in advance!
Photo of koimr1

koimr1

• 188 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 months ago

Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 200,702 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
If you already received it and the line isn't activated on your account you will need to call in and activate it.
Photo of koimr1

koimr1

Whoa, that was quick. Thank you, I will do so. :)
Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 200,702 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
No problem, I had to do it myself last night. It did take a good 30 minutes or so to get through so make sure you have the time when you call as thry are flooded with new customers at the moment with these deals. Have a good one.
Photo of koimr1

koimr1

Thanks Paul, you too!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.