Account No. for Self Serve Registration? PO No. HFO20005777

• Question
  • Updated 3 weeks ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Account No. for Self Serve Registration? Hi I am a new customer to Koodo Mobile and recent place an order for a BYOP sim card, yesterday I received the sim card together with welcome letter and packing slip, but when I tried to register in self service I cannot find account number from the packing slip, I tried the customer number (70131110) which was not correct, but I still received an confirmation email said I have registered successfully, but during the log in process I got this message "You're still waiting to be approved. Looks like this account has already been linked to another email address. You're still waiting for permission from the owner of that email address. We'll email you once you're approved." As I checked in the Koodo community I figured out I need to contact Koodo to reset that account, please let me know what I should do next, thanks.
Photo of Gavin Bai

Gavin Bai

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 weeks ago

Photo of Allan

Allan, Mobile Master

• 62,040 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
You shouldve received an email from Koodo with a link to setup your self serve account.
In order to reset the account you'll need to contact Koodo. You can send them a message via facebook or twitter or give them a call.
Photo of Gavin Bai

Gavin Bai

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Thanks I will send them a message via facebook.
Photo of Gloria Taylor

Gloria Taylor

• 502 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I just find it amazing all the private information people post on this forum.   It is not necessary to put in account and P.O. numbers just to ask a question and you are revealing information that may make you vunerable.    I hope others will take notice and use things like customer number  XX and not put in details on this forum.   These forums are for advice, but I don't think anyone here has the power to actually "connect, reconnect, alter or change billiing details, etc"  That is handled with the koodo company. 
Photo of Allan

Allan, Mobile Master

• 62,040 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
It's not necessary but order numbers especially do help when it comes to tracking where a package is. Also giving an order number is pretty harmless. I also cant think of anything you can do with ones account number apart from paying their bill's.
But yes, most people who post private info on here either dont care or dont realize it's a public forum.
Photo of Bernard

Bernard, Official Rep

• 80,726 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
@Gloria, when there is no other way, moderators will have the ability to help out users on the forum as long as proper verification is done. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.