About payment

• Question
  • Updated 4 weeks ago
About payment: 2 weeks before, I have selected for billing service through debit from your chequing account, applied preauthorized via self-service. Still the payment of bill is showing pending. Why my bill is not clearing?
Photo of Deepak Kumar Saseendran

Posted 4 weeks ago

Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

• 86,288 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
You usually have to complete ONE regular payment, as the pre-authorized seems to takes a bit of time before it starts to debit your account.

Simply make this payment, and the rest should work as you expect.
How long it will take?
Photo of Mats

Mats

• 8,084 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
If it's anything like pre authorized credit card payments you have to pay first bill after signing up then it will automatically do it itself after that.
Photo of Dinh

Dinh, Mobile Master

• 28,010 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
@Deepak:
Voicher works for prepaid only. You can visit the store listed in the link above. Buy $200 and then follow the guidance here: https://www.koodomobile.com/help/topping-your-prepaid-account

It is best to topup your account in prepaid selfserve. Make sure again that you are a prepaid customer (as you said you didn't have a credit card)
(Edited)
Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

• 86,146 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Using your bank account, simply make an immediate payment using Koodo as a payee. You'll need  your account number if you have not entered it at your bank already.

You can't use vouchers for post paid.
I have cequing account & number too, hEverything I updated in the Pre-authorized Payments Set-up. But payment only not debited
Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

• 86,146 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
I have cequing account & number too, hEverything I updated in the Pre-authorized Payments Set-up. But payment only not debited
Correct. So you are not in arrears, you will need to make ONE payment directly from your bank account BEFORE the pre-authorized ones kick in. Make a payment FROM your chequeing account. All future bills should be automatically debited.
Photo of Josie

Josie, Employee

• 3,060 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
David is right. Since your first pre-authorized payment won’t take effect until your next bill (April) you’ll need to manually pay your bill.