7057804001 is this number a potential number that could show up on my phone bill when I call my voicemail box?

• Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Answered
Photo of Teryn robin Pellen

Teryn robin Pellen

• 150 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

• 93,388 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Yes, Koodo has a number of xxx-xxx-4001 numbers associated with voicemail throughout Canada.

Teryn robin Pellen

What is the number your saying? Cause all I see is *** *** 4001...
Photo of Allan

Allan, Mobile Master

• 61,860 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
I believe he is just referring to Koodo having multiple numbers ending in 4001 that are associated with voicemail. I can confirm that the number you posted about is for voicemail as my phone uses the exact same one!

Teryn robin Pellen

Okay, thank you for confirming that with me. I appreciate it. But how come when I call that number from another phone & enter my Voice mail number it says i entered in a wrong number !?... is a Voicemail # different than my cell phone number?

Teryn robin Pellen

Also , it says I am able to enter inaomeone else's number to leave them a message?... what does this mean ... sorry . Thanks for the help in advance
Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

• 93,388 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
If you want to retrieve your voicemails from a different phone than your cellular phone, you simply dial your cell number and press * when your greeting starts. You will then be prompted for your PIN, and are able to retrieve your voice messages.