611/ reactivation fee

• Question
  • Updated 8 months ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: archiving 611

My phone was disconnected due to a late payment. Ive made the payment online via charge but how do I pay the reactivation fee? Ive tried calling *611 from my phone but it just says my phone is not on a registered network and doesnt let the call go through.
Photo of Santana93

Santana93

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 8 months ago

Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 97,688 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
You should still be able to get through. You don't have airplane mode or anything on, do you? #227 will take you to billing and it should work. Let us know if it doesn't.

You'd also need to pay a 35 dollar fee.
Photo of Santana93

Santana93

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Airplane mode isnt on, I've restarted my phone 3 times and removed my SIM to see if that would work. My phone is saying I can only make emergency calls. Is there a way I can pay the reactivation fee online seeing as #227 isnt working for me?
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 97,688 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
You can just pay 35 dollars as well and it'll be noted but you still need to contact them. You can use a VoIP service to call in instead. You could try sending a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or DM via Twitter to see if they'd reactivate via that way. We have been told the only thing you need to call in for still is to cancel services but I think they still prefer reactivation be call in but try and see.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.